Saturday, September 09, 2006

Next show: Sat. 9/30 - Long Beach















Trevor joining us for "Rob Religion"















I think I can play drums, too. [What a dumbass.]

This post is for the crickets I hear when I come to this website.

The next
Criminal Sex Monkey show has been set for 8pm on Saturday, Sept 30th. It'll be at the drummer, Mike's, house on Stevely near CSULB, again.


This'll be our 6th show. [Cool.]

Everyone is welcome!
Contact me for specifics.

Under the "Linkage" section to the right, I've added a link to photo albums for each of the Criminal Sex Monkey shows, along with links to our video clips and to a myspace page. Click 'n' enjoy!

1 Comments:

At Sat Sep 09, 06:09:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi i am domenico an italian man
please visit my new blog and leave a comment to my posts!
see you soon
bye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home